HIS FACE AT ITS BEST
The most advanced techniques of medicine for the beauty of your face
In CM-Clinic our doctors carry out different aesthetic medicine treatments so that your face shines more radiant than ever.
PRP + | VITAMINS BÓTOX | HYALURONIC ACID | Peelings
We explain them all:
PRP + VITAMINS
Specifically, PRP therapy taps into the tremendous tissue regeneration potential of platelets, an advance that has become common in sports medicine and trauma therapy.
Botulinum toxin (commonly known as botulinum toxin) (the trade name of the first drug of its kind to be marketed) is actually a toxin produced by botulism. However, its ability to produce muscle paralysis is used for medical purposes, for the treatment of certain neurological diseases and for the expression of wrinkles in cosmetic medicine, which is the best known. Its multiple medical applications include: botulinum toxin.
- Eyelid spasm.
- Vertebrae pain.
- Urinary incontinence in patients with paraplegia.
- Botox has obvious advantages for eliminating facial wrinkles:
- Avoid surgery.
- It can be applied at any time of the year.
- This is actually a painless technique.
- The impact is immediate and lasts five to six months.
- It has almost no contraindications.
- It does not usually cause side effects or allergies.
The technique consists of penetrating the muscles of the area to be treated by ultrafine needles of botulinum toxin, relaxing them and inhibiting their movement. Therefore, its basic aesthetic application is the processing of expression lines, that is, expression lines that appear between the eyebrows, forehead, lip comissures or eye contours.
It is very important that this treatment is carried out by an expert who knows the facial anatomy, because the stings of botulism can produce harmful expressions in the wrong position.
However, botulinum toxin or botulinum toxin has other applications in medicine.
For example, it is currently used to:
- Treatment of hyperhidrosis, that is, people who sweat excessively in armpits, hands and feet. With it, it is possible to reduce the activity of the sweat glands.
- Control blepharospasm, which is the intermittent and involuntary contraction of the eye muscles.
- Other dystonias and cramps.
- Finally you provided
Hyaluronic acid is a transparent substance naturally present in the skin and responsible for its hydration. It is also found in other tissues and organs of the human body, such as in the connective tissue of the spine, in cartilage or in the synovial fluid of the joints.
It has a spongy effect, that is, it retains a lot of water, which can restore the elasticity of the skin and smooth the surface. In addition, it forms a special barrier to maintain the hydration of the skin and make it look juicier.
However, over time, the content of hyaluronic acid in the body will decrease. As we age, the human body synthesizes it less and less, and the sun, pollution and free radicals destroy it. As a result, the skin loses hydration and elasticity and loses age.
Therefore, it is necessary to provide more hyaluronic acid to the skin, and its use in beauty and cosmetics has been widely used: as a protective layer to prevent the evaporation of water on the skin surface, as a filler in the deep layer of the skin. skin. The skin softens wrinkles and stimulates the synthesis of existing hyaluronic acid and eliminates sagging.
The benefits of hyaluronic acid are:
- It moisturizes and provides elasticity to the skin, making its appearance smoother and juicier.
- It has a volumizing effect and helps to minimize the appearance of deep wrinkles.
- It helps to eliminate free radicals, improves the state of the skin and protect it from the sun's ultraviolet rays.
APPLICATION OF HYALURONIC ACID:
A very common method is to apply hyaluronic acid by injection or penetration into the skin.
Aesthetically, this type of treatment is recommended for more mature skin to regain firmness and fill wrinkles.
Although it is normal to feel some discomfort during the operation, its application is quick and usually painless.
The result is immediate and very natural. They depend on the accuracy of the expert, the quality of the product, the field of application of the product and the human metabolism.
Usually, its effect can last from 9 months to 2 years. Like the hyaluronic acid that already exists in the skin, the presence of hyaluronic acid will decrease over time.
The most common areas where it is applied are:
- Lips: volume, contour and corners.
- Che bone: facial features.
- Around the mouth: lips or wrinkles in the mouth.
- Nasogenian folds: the fine lines on both sides of the nose to the mouth.
- Crow's feet: external wrinkles around the eyes.
- Front and front.
- Sometimes there are some side effects, these side effects usually go away after 48 hours or a week, such as:
- There are bruises or lumps at the application site.
- Pain, discomfort, or tenderness.
- Irritation, hardness and redness of the skin.
When using this type of treatment, it is important that you turn yourself in to true professionals and authorized centers.
During pregnancy and lactation, if there are allergies, inflammations and infections, the injection of hyaluronic acid is prohibited for treatment. You can consult your doctor before performing this aesthetic treatment.
Medical peeling is one of the most useful medical aesthetic techniques to improve the appearance of the skin, and is also one of the basic pillars for the treatment of different aspects of skin aging.
Depending on the nature of the reagents used for pickling, they can be physical or chemical.
In physical peeling, peeling is produced by mechanical resistance, heat or cold, as is skin dermobrasion, cryotherapy or CO2 laser.
Chemical peeling involves the use of chemical agents whose acidity and ability to release protons into tissues has the effect of controlling the peeling of the epidermis or epidermal dermis, thus improving the health and appearance of the skin.
The removed layer will be replaced by a new layer with better quality.
By peeling, we can remove dead skin cells, so that it is better oxygenated and gives it luminosity.
We work with chemical peels
- Pigmented spots
- Irregular skin surface
- Loss of flexibility
- Stretch marks
- A very important aspect to keep in mind is that by removing the most exposed layer of the skin, we eliminate the area of initial sun damage, so, to some extent, we are helping to prevent skin cancer.
Depending on the depth we reach, the peeling can be:
- Superficial peeling: we treat fine lines, dehydration, lack of luminosity, oily skin, active acne, uneven skin tone.
- Moderate peeling: treats the most obvious wrinkles, spots and irregularities of the skin.
- Deep peeling: most noticeable in case of severe sagging, severe spots, stretch marks and scars.
LIVE A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
Ask for your free review
WE SOLVE YOUR DOUBTS
WHERE IS CM-CLINIC
Bavaro Beach. Av. Alemania S/N.Punta Cana 23000. Dominican Republic.